What to expect?
You’ve signed up for an MVTV Academy program and so what happens next? Here is what to expect, along with some tips on getting the most out of your chosen module:
Following Sign Up:
- First, of all you’ll gain access to the MVTV Academy Tutorial Videos. Our tutorial videos are divided into 3 modules; Basic Techniques and Pattern Recognition, Understanding Elliott Wave Fundamental and Traders Insight & Practical Applications. Depending on your current level of expertise, you can decide to buy individual modules, or, combined packages.
- Included as part of your program is a period of ‘Unlimited Access’ (minimum 60 days) to our ‘live MVTV platform’. Watching MVTV on a regular basis will help you ‘tune in’ to the subject matter of Academy tutorials much faster. And, if you’re already trading for yourself too, you’ll get the additional benefit of having ‘real time’ insight into the forecasts our MVTV Analysts make daily. Therefore, make sure you get the most out of this, right from Day 1.
The Learning Process:
- We recommend you work through tutorials in the order given in the module. This is because many concepts will rely on the learning you have gained from earlier tutorials.
- For Modules one and two, once you think you understand the concept(s) outlined in a particular tutorial, go to the relevant ‘Your Turn’ exercise video(s) and work through the practical examples given. NB. To use the ‘Your Turn’ feature, first print out the ‘before’ examples provided and use these to construct your own analysis. Once you’ve done so, take a look at the accompanying ‘Your Turn’ video solution and then compare your approach against that of our expert.
- To reinforce your grasp of specific tutorial concepts, check out the MVTV ‘Related Examples’ videos which also accompany each tutorial. Simply click on the keyword to get a list of the relevant related videos. These are real life market examples broadcast at some point on MVTV and which we’ve used to further illustrate specific tutorial concept(s). PS Don’t be concerned if other analytical techniques and concepts are also discussed in the same video. This often happens because we are always looking for different confirmations that increase the probability of our projection – and hence move our ‘belief’ in a specific direction. Whilst these other techniques are explained in other MVTV Academy tutorials, your whole focus should be on recognizing the specific technique in question.
- From a general learning and familiarization perspective we also recommend that MVTV Academy students participate in our MVTV Outlook webinars. These take place at the end of each month and their main purpose is to provide MVTV clients with a trading view of the market in the coming month. Even so, they offer excellent opportunities for students to advance their learning and ask questions.
What to do if you don’t understand a Tutorial:
- If you have difficulty understanding any element of a tutorial, you can ask an MVTV expert for help. You can do so by using one of the following methods.
- Contact via Email: Use the academy(at)marketvisiontv.com link to pose an Email question relating to the specific tutorial you need some help with. One of our Analysts will be on hand to answer this and our aim is to respond within 48 hours.
- Ask a Webinar Question: Each month we deliver webinars to support our Academy students in understanding specific tutorial content. So, if you’re struggling with a particular concept, look out for a related webinar and ask our MVTV expert for help.
When you’ve finished your Module:
- Once you have completed all your tutorials – and feel comfortable with what you have learnt – we’d encourage you to take part in the MVTV Challenge. This gives you an opportunity to test your knowledge and have this critically appraised by our experts at MVTV. To take part, simply click the ‘Take the MVTV Challenge’ button which is integrated at the end of the video tutorial package.
- If you’ve signed up for the introductory tutorial module only, you may want to consider registering for the more advanced tutorials contained in later modules.
- After completing your tutorials, tell us what you thought of the MVTV Academy module you took part in, by clicking the ‘Feedback’ button. Here you can respond to some brief questions and provide any comments and views you have to offer.