How does the MVTV Academy Program work
The MVTV Academy offers you an opportunity to understand and then apply your learning of technical analysis, by exposing you to 6 distinct learning approaches:
- Access our Video Tutorial Modules: First, of all you’ll gain access to the MVTV Academy Tutorial Videos. Our tutorial videos are divided into 3 modules; Basic Techniques and Pattern Recognition, Understanding Elliott Wave Fundamental and Traders Insight & Practical Applications. Depending on your current level of expertise, you can decide to buy individual modules, or, combined packages.
- Access an Extensive Library of Past Market Examples: In addition, you’ll gain access to the extensive library of related video analysis we have developed exclusively at MVTV. These video graphic analyses charts are perfect training aids that allow you to practice your analytical and forecasting techniques. We suggest you pause the video at the very instant the first chart appears. Then try analysing the price action for yourself before watching how the MVTV Experts go on to analyse the market. The videos are tagged so you can easily find appropriate related examples.
- Learn in Real Time: Next, by signing up to the MVTV Academy you automatically get all the benefits of ‘Unlimited Access’, allowing you to view the www.marketvisiontv.com ‘live platform’ for the period of time defined in the module(s). During this time you are encouraged to follow, study and learn from the approach taken by our own experts in real time.
- Ask our ‘Experts’: We’ve designed the ‘Academy’ program so it is simple and easy to follow. Even so, we understand you’ll need to ask questions and get clarification on those points you’re finding difficult to grasp. That’s why, as an ‘Academy’ student, you’ll be given Email access to our MVTV ‘experts’, who will be on hand to guide you and provide answers to any pertinent questions you have.
- Webinar Access & Participation: As a student you’ll have access, both to our ‘Academy’ webinars - which focus specifically on education - and also to our ‘Outlook’ webinars - which aim to cover off recent market events and provide more of a trading focus.
- “Your Turn” Exercises: For modules 1 & 2 you will find a series of “Your Turn” exercises to work with. You will have the chance to print out the exercise and work on it. Once you feel happy with your work, then, simply play the solution video to see how the MVTV experts analysed that particular market.
- Take the MVTV Challenge: Finally, for Modules 1 & 2, once you’ve completed a set of tutorials and understand the concepts outlined, you can opt to take the MVTV Challenge. This takes the form of practical tests designed to test your analytical and decision making skills, the answers to which are critically appraised by our experts here at MVTV.
What exactly will you learn?